Training, Employment & Job Network Agencies
The following information refers to Job Networks, Disability Employment Services and Workcover Rehabilitation Providers who are looking to enrol a client into a course at The Bridge Preston and Thornbury.
The Bridge Preston & Thornbury looks forward to a successful partnership with you in 2017.
| Clients have the option of enrolling in
|* Accredited and Pre-Accredited training,
|* Leisure & recreational activities,
|* Programs for people with disabilities,
|* English Language courses,
|* Computer Training
|* Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Please do not hesitate to contact our office should you require further information, either on our programs and activities or our enrolment procedures.
In order to facilitate the enrolment of your clients we have implemented the following strategy:
- All enquiries are to be directed to our office on 03 94845806 or email@example.com
- We will confirm an available enrolment and forward you a Purchase Order with the required details.
- Enrolment will be confirmed upon our receipt of the completed Purchase Order by email, fax or in person.
Points to remember:
- All enrolments must first be verified by phone to ensure that there is a vacancy.
- All enrolments require a ‘purchase order’ and may be downloaded above or arranged via email if you prefer. It is only upon receipt of this authority that the enrolment is confirmed.
- The Bridge will forward enrolment and course information directly to your client upon receipt of above.
- According to our Government funding guidelines we cannot charge concession prices to agencies that are also Government funded. If you are a not-for-profit organisation that does not attract Government funding, then your clients holding a Health Care Card are eligible for concession. Evidence needs to be provided.
- We offer the discounted ‘The Bridge Member’ price to job agencies provided that the $10 annual membership for each client is paid.
- An Administration Fee of $20 per class will be charged to any Agency who requires client tracking and attendance information.
- All invoices are issued for 14 day payment. Late payment of invoices will incur a $20 administration fee.