Communication through Devices Course at The Bridge Preston
Commences Tuesday 5 September 2017
Tuesday 10 sessions 1pm – 3pm
Fee for service $100 Full Fee $30/Concession $10
Increase your knowledge of new technology starting from the very basics.
We will explore how to use different forms of technology including computers, laptops, iPads/tablets and smartphones.
This class is aimed at student that have completed Broadband for Seniors class or have an interest in understanding how you can use new technology in your working, community and personal lives.
You can bring your own device or use one of ours.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting