English as an Additional Language Level 1 Course at The Bridge, Preston Victoria
Commences 31st January 2018
Wednesday and Friday 17 sessions 9am – 12pm
Fee for service $530/ Full Fee $110/Concession $80
English as an Additional Language Level 1 (EAL 1) is for people who speak little English and those who need help with reading and writing English.
Develop a foundation in written and conversational English in a supportive classroom. Suitable for any student and those who have completed AMEP Course – Adult Migrant English Program.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting