English as an Additional Language Level 2 Course at The Bridge Preston
Commences Wednesday 19 July 2017
Wednesday and Friday 20 sessions 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Fee for service $520 Full Fee $105/Concession $75
English as an Additional Language (EAL) Level 2 is designed to increase students understanding of reading, writing, listening and speaking English in Australian society. Grammar is a component of each class. Computers and iPads are used at times to further enhance your learning. Our courses are fun and engaging and provide an opportunity to meet a variety of local residents seeking to improve their English skills.
EAL Level 2 is designed for students that have completed the EAL Level 1 course and those students that have completed their Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) hours.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting