English as an Additional Language Level 2 Course at The Bridge Preston
Commences Wednesday 19th April 2017
Wednesday and Friday 20 sessions 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Fee for service $500 Full Fee $85/Concession $55
English as an Additional Language Level 2 (EAL2) EAL Level 2 is designed for those who have completed EAL Level 1 and AMEP Course – Adult Migrant English Program.
English Level 2 is for people who have completed English Level 1. You will build on your skills of vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading and writing. Grammar is a component of each class. Computers and iPads are used at times to further enhance your learning.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge Member prices. Non Members incur an additional $15 fee per course
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confimation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership to The Bridge entitles you to $15 off every class you book into for the entire year of just a small fee of $10 per year. Each membership pack comes with a membership card, email or hardcopy of our brochure and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting