Pronunciation English at The Bridge Preston
Commences Thursday 12 October 2017
Thursday 10 sessions 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Fee for service $130 Full Fee $55/Concession $30
Develop confident and clear English pronunciation.
Looking for a job? Having trouble with interviews? Come practice your English pronunciation through conversations with tutors and learners. Ideal for students interested in employment or engaging further with local community. This class is supported by an experienced tutor. Contact the Bridge via email or phone to secure your place.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting