Introductory Cooking Class at The Bridge Preston
Commences Wednesday 8th February 2017 Term 1
Commences Wednesday 17th May 2017 Term 2
Wednesday 12 sessions 12pm – 2pm
Fee for service $100 Full Fee $60 Concession $40
You may not know much about cooking or you may know a little!
This cooking club offers a fun learning opportunity to improve your cooking skills using simple and economic recipes.
Cooking Good Food with Good People.
Participants not only learn to cook a range of yummy meals and snacks but they also get to share the meal they cooked with others in the group and also take home the recipe and another meal for home.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge Member prices. Non Members incur an additional $15 fee per course
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confimation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership to The Bridge entitles you to $15 off every class you book into for the entire year of just a small fee of $10 per year. Each membership pack comes with a membership card, email or hardcopy of our brochure and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting