Laneway Lunches and Social Activities at The Bridge Preston
Commences Friday 13 October 2017
Lunch 12pm to 1pm
The Laneway Lunch is free
Fridays 11 sessions 1pm to 2pm
Fee for service $110 Concession $0
Come for a yummy lunch and stay for the conversation and activities. Free community lunch every Friday 12pm – 1.00pm then social activities from 1.00pm – 2.00pm.
Social activities include iPad, knitting and drawing. Tell us your interest and we will try and workshop it.
It’s more than just a lunch!
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting