At Your Own Pace Computer Class at The Bridge Preston
Commences Thursday 20th April 2017
Thursday 11 sessions 4.30pm – 6.30pm
FREE to attend but bookings essential
At Your Own Pace is a computer class for people with learning difficulties. It is a friendly and fun group under the supervision of our wonderful volunteers Jenny and Margaret.
You can explore computers at your own level, work on something that interests you and have some fun at the same time. Develop and practice your computer skills in a friendly and supportive environment for students with additional needs, carers are welcome.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge Member prices. Non Members incur an additional $15 fee per course
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confimation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership to The Bridge entitles you to $15 off every class you book into for the entire year of just a small fee of $10 per year. Each membership pack comes with a membership card, email or hardcopy of our brochure and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting