Sri Lankan Cooking Introduction at The Bridge Preston
Commences Thursday 10th August 2017
Thursday 6 sessions 6pm – 8pm
Fee for service $150 Full Fee $85/Concession $60
All ingredients and materials provided in fees
Our Sri Lankan Cooking introduction course will inspire you and leave you wanting more! Our Tutor Ime will take you through the basic methods of Sri Lankan cooking over a six week course. All the ingredients and materials are covered in the course fees.
We would like to share with you Ime’s passion for cooking. Ime learnt the ‘art of Sri Lankan cooking’ as a young girl from an early age, as she observed and helped her mother cook traditional Sri Lankan meals at home. Ime’s mother is well known in her home town for her quality Sri Lankan dishes and has obviously passed this talent onto her daughter. Ime has a passion for cooking and enjoys the culinary experience experimenting with old and new recipes alike with her own unique ideas. She loves to entertain people with authentic gastronomic delights of Sri Lanka that are rich in colour, flavor and aroma with Asian spices and coconut, a must have Sri Lankan favourite in most dishes.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting