Step up to Work at The Bridge Thornbury
Commences Monday 20th March 2017 Term 1
Commences Monday 15th May 2017 Term 2
Monday 5 sessions 9am – 2pm
Fee for service $125 Full Fee $30/Concession $15
Step up to Work in an innovative job search program that is not offered anywhere else. This program is all about you. It is designed to build self confidence and self esteem and help people to be job ready.
Step up to Work participants develop their job searching, job application and interview skills through the support of a career coaching mentor.
In 2016 over half the students enrolled in Step Up to Work found ongoing employment, with 64% finding ongoing employment or consistent volunteer work.
By undertaking this course you will receive the following and won’t look back!
- Career Coaching and Pathways
- Team Building
- Self Confidence
- Workplace Culture
- Stress Management
- Employer Panel
- Job searching strategies
- Job application toolkit
- Online Job Search
- Volunteering (optional in longer courses)
- Interview presentation techniques
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge Member prices. Non Members incur an additional $15 fee per course
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confimation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership to The Bridge entitles you to $15 off every class you book into for the entire year of just a small fee of $10 per year. Each membership pack comes with a membership card, email or hardcopy of our brochure and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting