Tai Chi Beginners Course at The Bridge Preston
Commences Monday 24th April 2017
Mondays 9 sessions 1.15pm – 2.15pm
Fee for service $135 Concession $108
Tai Chi is a traditional Chinese martial art that promotes health development. We have beginner and intermediate courses in Tai Chi. The slow, gentle and tranquil movements of tai chi enable harmony in mind and body. Our Tai Chi Master of over two decades describes what students will gain by undertaking this course: “Students improve their balance, flexibility, strength and coordination both physically and mentally. They learn to relax and de-stress. They learn to focus on the here-and-now. They learn self-respect and respect for others. They learn about supporting each other. They learn how to laugh and how to accept themselves and each other for what they are. Essentially, the students experience a warm and caring environment where they can learn to master the arts of Tai Chi and Qigong.
We offer Tai Chi for Beginners and Intermediates each Monday at The Bridge Preston.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge Member prices. Non Members incur an additional $15 fee per course
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confimation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership to The Bridge entitles you to $15 off every class you book into for the entire year of just a small fee of $10 per year. Each membership pack comes with a membership card, email or hardcopy of our brochure and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting