Yoga Evenings Class at The Bridge Preston
Commences Tuesday 9th May 2017
Tuesdays 8 sessions 6.30pm – 7.50pm
Fee for service $120 Concession $100
Stressed? Perhaps Yoga will help!
Our yoga classes are taught by a qualified instructor in both Preston and Thornbury and is based on relaxation and meditative techniques, it most closely resembles Hatha Yoga.
Anyone can benefit from this gentle, non-competitive form of exercise. Enhance your health and wellbeing and calm your mind as you increase your flexibility. Learn to manage stress more effectively through breath awareness and relaxation. Yoga is suitable for people of all ages and abilities.
Classes are suitable for beginners and more experienced students.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
Some Yoga mats are provided but you are welcome to bring your own or a blanket and cushion.
A bottle of water and gym towel are advised also.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge Member prices. Non Members incur an additional $15 fee per course
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confimation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership to The Bridge entitles you to $15 off every class you book into for the entire year of just a small fee of $10 per year. Each membership pack comes with a membership card, email or hardcopy of our brochure and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting