Course Overview & Guide
Click here to download our latest course guide
To finalise enrolment you will need to:
- Submit a completed enrolment form and a form of identification (this must be your concession card if claiming concession rates). This step is required only once per year; 2018 returning students can skip ahead to step 2.
You can submit your enrolment form and a copy of your ID:
Or enrol online Enrol Online
- Pay the full course fee(s) by
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- In the event of a course cancellation all fees will be refunded in full by direct payment to your nominated bank account. We also offer a credit option toward future courses.
- If you wish to withdraw from a course, you must notify us at least five working days before the course begins in order to obtain a refund. Notification of withdrawal must be made in writing and addressed to Business Manager Catriona Herz at firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund will be made less a $50 administration charge.
Step up to Work
Computers & mobile devices
Health & exercise
Art & craft courses