Art for All
Mondays – Commences 25 February 2019, 14 sessions
Mondays 10am to 1pm
Wednesdays – Commences 27 February 2019, 14 sessions
Wednesdays 10am to 1pm
Where: Thornbury Arts Hub
Cost: Fee for service $65
Explore your creativity in this inclusive, supportive program, an Arts Partnership Initiative between Darebin City Council and the Bridge. Art for All features 10 sessions of art instruction and four sessions of event planning, resulting in a student exhibition and community celebration in June.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting