Beginner Novel Writing at The Bridge Thornbury
Commences Tuesday 17 October 2017
Tuesdays 6 sessions 9:30am – 12.30pm
Fee for service $150 Full Fee $50/Concession $35
Get started on your writing journey here. Gain writing skills and confidence. A fun and informative course in a relaxed and encouraging environment. This course has a focus on novel writing, but the skills and techniques learnt can be applied to other styles of writing such as short stories and personal narratives.
Tania Chandler is our Tutor and local author, for more information on Tania see her bio below:
Tania Chandler is a Melbourne-based writer and editor, published in Australia, the UK and Germany. Both her books were shortlisted for Davitt awards, and her debut novel, Please Don’t Leave Me Here, was also shortlisted for a Ned Kelly award and selected for State Library Victoria’s Summer Read program. Tania is currently working on a third book.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting