Broadband for Seniors at the Bridge Thornbury
When: Commences 12 February 2019, 5 sessions
Tuesdays, 12.30pm – 2.15pm
Where: The Bridge Thornbury
Cost: FREE to attend but bookings are essential – phone 03 9480 0466
Broadband for Seniors (BFS) is for older Australians who have a thirst for knowledge but are being held back because they don’t know how to use a computer, tablet, smartphone or the internet.
Broadband for Seniors (BFS) offers a supportive, small-group environment to assist learners to gain the confidence and skills needed to use new technology.
The initial program runs for five weeks and acts as an introduction to Computers – Beginners.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting