Creative Writing at The Bridge, Thornbury
When: Commences 31 July 2018, 8 sessions
Tuesday 6.15pm to 8.30pm
Where: The Bridge Thornbury
Cost: Concession $220, Fee for service $250
In this fun course for beginner to intermediate writers, local author Tania Chandler will guide you through techniques and writing exercises in a relaxed and encouraging environment.
Tania is a Melbourne-based writer, editor and tutor whose novels have been published in Australia, the UK and Germany.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting