English as an Additional Language Level 3 Course at The Bridge, Preston Victoria
Commences 19th of April 2018
Thursday and Friday 20 sessions 9am – 12pm
Fee for service $620/ Full Fee $125/Concession $90
English as an Additional Language Level 3 (EAL 3) is for people who have intermediate English skills and are looking to increase those to find employment or engage further with local community.
EAL 3 builds on the level 2 course and involves group and project work to increase confidence and skills in reading, writing, pronunciation and conversation in the English language.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting