English for the Workplace
When: Commences 6 February 2019, 18 sessions
Wednesdays & Fridays, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Where: The Bridge Thornbury
Cost: Concession $80, ACFE full fee $110, Fee for service $530
Develop your English skills in four key areas: reading, writing, conversation and pronunciation.
Suitable for those who have completed the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP), English for the Workplace is recommended for beginners and Everyday English for more confident learners.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting