English & Technology course at the Bridge Preston
When: Commences 5 February 2019, 18 sessions
Tuesdays 12.30 to 3.30pm & Thursdays 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Where: The Bridge Preston
Cost: Concession $60, ACFE full fee $85, Fee for service $400
English and Technology is a course designed for people who have completed English for the Workplace and would like to learn English and computer skills together. We focus on reading, writing, speaking, listening and researching. You will also learn how to look for information on the internet, social media and safety when using the internet. The English & Technology class is friendly and informative and designed to give you confidence in using technology.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting