Introduction to Cooking course at the Bridge Preston
When: Commences 15 October 2018, 6 sessions
Mondays 10am – 12pm
Where: the Bridge Preston
Cost: Concession $40 / Fee for service $60
You might not know much about cooking or you might know a little!
This cooking course offers a fun learning opportunity to improve your cooking skills using simple and economic recipes.
Participants learn to cook a range of yummy meals and snacks. They also get to share the meal they cooked with others in the group and take home the recipe and another meal for home.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting