Laneway Lunches and Social Activities at The Bridge Preston
Commences 19th January 2018
Lunch 12pm to 1pm
The Laneway Lunch is $2
Friday 11 sessions 1pm to 2pm
Free to attend
Come for a yummy lunch and stay for the conversation and activities. Free community lunch every Friday 12pm – 1.00pm then social activities from 1.00pm – 2.00pm.
Social activities include iPad, knitting and drawing. Tell us your interest and we will try and workshop it.
It’s more than just a lunch!
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting