Mobile Devices for Work at The Bridge, Preston Victoria
Commences 6th February 2018 – 8 sessions – there are two different days for this course. Please choose the most appropriate day for you
Tuesday 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Thursday 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Fee for service $130 /Full Fee $65/Concession $45
Increase your knowledge of technology such as iPads (tablets) and smartphones – ideal for learners who are new to devices or have completed Broadband for Seniors (BFS). Students who want to continue learning can take Mobile Devices for Work 2 in Term 2.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting