At Your Own Pace computer course at the Bridge Preston
When: Commences 11 October 2018, 10 sessions
Thursdays 4.30pm – 6pm
Where: the Bridge Preston
Cost: FREE to attend but bookings essential
At Your Own Pace is a computer class for people with learning difficulties. It is a friendly and fun group under the supervision of our wonderful volunteers, Jenny and Margaret.
You can explore computers at your own level, work on something that interests you and have some fun at the same time. Develop and practise your computer skills in a friendly and supportive environment for students with additional needs. Carers are welcome.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting