Sewing course at the Bridge Thornbury
Commences 4 February 2019, 8 sessions
Mondays, 9.30am to 11.30pm
Cost: Concession $148, Fee for service $180
Commences 7th February 2019, 9 sessions
Thursdays, 7pm to 9pm
Cost: Concession $164, Fee for service $200
Where: The Bridge Thornbury
Join our sewing class to develop your skills and confidence in the art of sewing.
Work on your own project under the guidance of an experienced teacher; create something for yourself or your next market stall.
The Bridge also runs a mending course if you’d like to learn to mend your own clothes.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting