Step up to Work – at the Bridge Preston Hub
When: Commences April 2019, 7 sessions
Mondays, 9.30am to 2.30pm
Where: The Bridge Preston Hub
Cost: Concession $30, Full fee $50, Fee for service $147
Now taking expressions of interest: please message us here.
Step up to Work in an innovative job search program that is not offered anywhere else. This program is all about you. It is designed to build self confidence and self esteem and help people to be job ready.
Step up to Work participants develop their job searching, job application and interview skills through the support of a career coaching mentor.
In 2016 over half the students enrolled in Step Up to Work found ongoing employment, with 60% finding ongoing employment or consistent volunteer work.
By undertaking this course you will receive the following and won’t look back!
- Career coaching and pathways
- Team building
- Workplace culture
- Stress management
- Employer panel
- Job-searching strategies
- Job-application toolkit
- Online job search
- Volunteering (optional in longer courses)
- Interview presentation techniques
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting