Tai Chi – Beginners at the Bridge Preston
When: Commences Monday 4 February 2019, 9 sessions
Mondays, 1.15pm to 2.15pm
Where: The Bridge Preston
Cost: Concession $108, Fee for service $135
To enrol: Contact Tara directly to enrol in Tai Chi on email@example.com or 0407 941 101
Tai Chi is a traditional Chinese martial art that promotes health development. We have beginner and intermediate courses in Tai Chi. The slow, gentle and tranquil movements of Tai Chi enable harmony in mind and body.
Our Tai Chi master of over two decades describes what students will gain by undertaking this course: “Students improve their balance, flexibility, strength and coordination both physically and mentally. They learn to relax and de-stress. They learn to focus on the here-and-now. They learn self-respect and respect for others. They learn about supporting each other. They learn how to laugh and how to accept themselves and each other for what they are. Essentially, the students experience a warm and caring environment where they can learn to master the arts of Tai Chi and Qigong”.
Everyone is welcome to try our Tai Chi – Beginners class and we can support students that do not have the range of movement or motion.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting