Tiered Training & Transition (TTT) at The Bridge, Preston Victoria
Commences 12th February 2018
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 67 sessions 9.30am – 2.30pm
Fee for service $3821/ Full Fee $816/ Concession $300
Our innovative program is designed for school leavers with additional learning needs who don’t want to enrol in tertiary studies straight after high school. This program will help you make a successful transition to sustainable employment or further studies at TAFE.
This practical six-month course provides valuable skills and knowledge that will give students the confidence and experience to commence employment. Training in a workplace setting will be provided at the Bridge’s new social enterprise cafe.
The course features a small class size and a support worker to assist with student learning.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting