Walking groups at the Bridge Preston
When: Commences Wednesday 6 February 2019
Wednesdays, 9 sessions
Morning group: 9.30am – 11.30am (times may vary dependent on walking locations)
Afternoon group: 12.30pm – 2.30pm (times may vary dependent on walking locations)
Where: meet at The Bridge Preston
Cost: Concession $110, Fee for service $128
If you like to get outdoors and enjoy a stroll, seeing new scenery and chatting with like-minded people, then join one of our walking groups.
Each Wednesday we meet at the Bridge Preston and jump on our minibus to a different destination. Once there, we take a walk for an hour checking out the local area. Destinations vary from bush walks to parks across a range of suburbs. After the walk, a cup of tea, and back on the bus to the Bridge.
Our group is small, welcoming and friendly. Our group leader Robert takes great care of everyone and also drives the bus. A basic fitness level is required; walks are generally on flat areas.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting