Walking Group at The Bridge, Preston Victoria
Commences 31st January 2018
Wednesdays 9 sessions
Morning Group – 9.30am – 11.30am
Afternoon Group – 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Fee for service $106 Concession $88
If you like to get outdoors and enjoy a stroll, seeing new scenery and chatting with like minded people, then come along to our Walking Group.
Each Wednesday we meet at PNH Learning Centre and jump on our mini bus to a different destination. Once there, we take a walk for an hour checking out the local area. Destinations vary from bush walks to parks and are across a range of suburbs. After the walk, a cup of tea, and back on the bus to PNH.
Our group is small, welcoming and friendly. Our group leader Robert takes great care of everyone and also drives the bus. A basic fitness level is required; walks are generally on flat areas.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting