Yoga course at the Bridge Preston
When: Commences 16 October 2018, 8 sessions
Tuesdays 6.30pm to 7.50pm
Where: The Bridge Preston
Cost: Concession $150, Fee for service $170
Stressed? Perhaps Yoga will help!
Our yoga classes are taught by a qualified instructor in Preston and are based on relaxation and meditative techniques, closely resembling Hatha Yoga.
Anyone can benefit from this gentle, non-competitive form of exercise. Enhance your health and wellbeing and calm your mind as you increase your flexibility. Learn to manage stress more effectively through breath awareness and relaxation. Yoga is suitable for people of all ages and abilities.
Classes are suitable for beginners and more experienced students.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
Some Yoga mats are provided but you are welcome to bring your own or a blanket and cushion.
A bottle of water and gym towel are advised also.
- All fees quoted for classes are The Bridge standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that The Bridge Preston and The Bridge Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting